10. "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."
9. "Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling."
8. "Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat."
7. "I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country."
6. "We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental - supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel."
5. "After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week - we will have an all-volunteer army!"
4. "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a - you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities."
3. "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft."
2. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."
And the Number One dumb thing George W. Bush said in 2004...
1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."